Error Message: “Document Action Does Not Exist” or “Document Action GT-XXXXX” cannot be found.”
This error can happen with certain users for several possible reasons. See troubleshooting checklist below.
- Check to see if the user has an active license: https://kb.opero.com/documents/knowledge-base/activate-license/
- Verify that the user has access to the Google Doc template that is referenced in the Document Action. Steps to adjust the Google Doc sharing settings of the Google Doc template that is being used in the Document Action are covered in the Basic Configuration article.
- If this user is unable to see the Document Action tab at top or if they cannot see the specific Document Action that is referred to in error message on the Document Action list view (but the user who created it can), the user may need access to the Document Action object.
- Check that the user permissions outlined in the Basic Configuration article have been granted.
- If you did above steps and the error continues for only one (or some non admin type users), then they may have restricted permissions. If you are not able to modify the user profile to give access to this custom object, then you can create a permission set.